More Product Details
Classification. Phamaceutical Intermediates
Cas NO: 965-90-2
Molecular Formula: C20H320
Melting Point: 76-78 deg c
Boiling Point 401.4 "C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point 167 4 °C
usage： lab or chemical research
1) Purity > 99.3 %
2) We are manufacturer and we can offer the good products with factory price.
3) Parcels will be shipped out within 24 hours after payment, the tracking number is available.
4) Parcels will be packed discreetly or pack as your request.
5) Reship service, you will not lose your money!
6) 8 years experience in this market, Our company has independent import and export authority, we also have the certificate of importing and exporting pharmaceutical intermediates.
7) Stable stocks will make your business more smoothly.
Q: How is the package?
A:Aluminum foil bag or as customer's required.
Q: How is the storage?
A:Keep in dry and cool place.
Q: Do I need to pay extra for shipping cost?
A:No, our price includes the shipping cost already; you need not pay for any tax or others.
Mathematics Diagnostic Placement Test (MDPT) - Pomona
THE MATHEMATICS DIAGNOSTIC PLACEMENT TEST (MDPT) WILL BE CHANGING ITS NAME TO THE MATHEMATICS DIAGNOSTIC TESTING PROJECT (
MDPT - What does MDPT stand for? The Free Dictionary
Acronym, Definition. MDPT, Multan Dry Port Trust (Pakistan). MDPT, Math Diagnostic Placement Test. MDPT, Model-Driven Performance Tuning. MDPT
Math Department Pre-Calculus Test (MDPT) > Assessment
The Math Department Pre-Calculus Test (MDPT) is a Grade 12 math ability indicator for the Mathematics and Statistics department only. It is a closed-book exam
Kansas College and Career Ready ELA > Standards
High School Writing Rubrics (MDPT), Sarah Perryman, 9/28/2018, 110.30 KB, Download · Grades 6-8 Writing Rubrics (MDPT), Sarah Perryman, 9/28/2018
Multidisciplinary Performance Task (MDPT) Sample GUIDE
Embedded within the explanations are reminders related to the format of the MDPT. Page 2. MDPT Sample GUIDE – December 2014. GRADE LEVEL, TOPIC,
HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR PRECALCULUS MDPT SCORE
HOW TO INTERPRET YOUR PRECALCULUS MDPT SCORE. THE MDPT IS VALID FOR PLACEMENT FOR THREE QUARTERS. Compute your algebra
3,4-Methylenedioxyphentermine - Wikipedia
Methylenedioxyphentermine (MDPH) is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. MDPH was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL the dosage
MDPT test • Assignments - Lexington JHS
Mar 30, 2020 - Assignments » MDPT test. Date Assigned: Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020. Date Due: Thursday, Feb 27, 2020. MDTP Test. For technical questions