Nature’s Miracle Review
Disclaimer: I am not compensated for my product reviews. If you purchase a product from clicking a link on my website, I may receive a commission.
When we got our first dog, a friend gave us a basket of dog items. A bottle of Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover was one of the items. Nature’s Miracle is an enzyme solution that eats up the bacteria from body fluids that cause the stain and/or odor. That is not a scientific definition but that is how I understand what it is and how it works.
Dog #1, was only about six months old when we got him. He was a good dog and he was well-trained but I was not trained. He knew when he needed to go outside but I had not learned his language yet. Needless to say, I had the chance to try the Nature’s Miracle. I was surprised how well it worked. The odor and stain were removed.
My dog is a teenager now (in people years) and we also have another dog, Dog #2 (a pre-teen) so we have had multiple opportunities to use this product. It has been a looong time since our dogs have had potty accidents. Dog #2 is more likely to “urp”. We call him our junkyard dog because he will eat anything. Nature’s Miracle works for urps.
I know this product works because the dogs leave the spots alone where accidents have happened. Also, the stains are gone.
Before I became chemically sensitive from my chemical exposure, I tried other less expensive pet odor remedies and they have not worked. The other products have contained fragrance that seems to cover the odor for me but my dogs still can find those spots. Even with my chemical sensitivity, I have not reacted when using Nature’s Miracle.
How to Use Nature’s Miracle:
- Soak up excess moisture from the doggie accident
- Saturate (meaning soak, not just coat) the stain or area with the Nature’s Miracle – it is important to NOT use anything to treat the area before you use the Nature’s Miracle. I don’t know if other products create a barrier or if other products kill the enzyme but treating the area with another product first makes the Nature’s Miracle less effective.
- Let the enzyme work. It will initially smell worse, but don’t worry, it will get better.
- If necessary, you can retreat the area.
This has even worked on dry doggie accidents.
I have used this product in the washer. I have not used them, but I know they have a Nature’s Miracle for specific uses such as laundry, hard floors, cat urine, and even a formula if your dog gets skunked (I am glad I have never had that problem ).
This product has not discolored my carpet, furniture or fabrics. If you are concerned, test it first. I have used it on doggie blankets, bedspreads, and it has even gotten blood out of fabrics.
This is a product I would keep in my house if I had small children. The product does not differentiate between canine or human odors, stains, and accidents. It even works on food stains – the stain from a dropped piece of watermelon came out of the carpet after I used the Nature’s Miracle.
- Really works – removes odors and stains
- Easy to Use
- Product does not leave a scent
- Works on multiple surfaces
- The area is wet while the product is working